Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Mixed Prints

Ecstatic to bring out my favorite black & red plaid flannel. It's definitely a go to for the fall/winter weather approaching. I sported this flannel with a hunter green army vest, and patched up black leggings. To break up the plaided pattern, I went along with some leopard slip on kicks.
     
It's officially the most wonderful time of the year, because who doesn't love the awesome Fall festivities?! ... and October's my birthday month ;)


                                                             xx.
                                                       Taylor











                                                        NastyGal- Army vest ((similar)
                                                        Forever 21-Flannel (similar)
                                                Necessary Clothing- Patched leggings (similar)
                                                   Steve Madden-Messenger Bag(similar)
                                                       Guess kicks (shoes)
                                                   BCBG Generation Bracelet (similar)

1 comment

  1. I love those leggings. This outfit is just screaming FALL to me. I am so ready to start wearing layers.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

© wrapped in class
Maira Gall