Monday, September 15, 2014

Picture Perfect Painting

This week I won a pair of Schutz custom designed heels & I could not wait to show them off! There were four pairs of shoes that Schutz was giving away for the Fall collection, four of which were all painted by the talented Jeremy Penn. I and three other contestants were given this prize for sharing why we think we deserve to have these shoes. I was in complete astonishment when I had gotten a notification that I won!
                                       Thanks so much Schutz Shoes, I'm obsessed! 

                                                                  xx.
                                                           Taylor


















  •  Schutz Shoes
  • Denim Top, F21
  • Just USA Jeans
  • F21 Accessories
  • Amazon Sunnies              

No comments

Post a Comment

© wrapped in class
Maira Gall