Sunday, October 26, 2014

Black Lace

Attended my first wedding this weekend, wearing a simple black lace dress. My favorite part about this dress is the choker like neckline (since chokers are making there way back into the fashion world). The choker ties in the back of the dress with a black ribbon. Knowing that it's always freezing in catering halls, I threw on my moms leopard print faux fur coat.

                            "As far as I'm concerned, leopard is a neutral"
                                                     
                                                         xx.
                                                     Taylor









Dress, Dor L'Dor (similar)
Leopard Coat, Moms closet(similar)
Leather Clutch, Moms closet(similar)
Bracelet, Englishtown Flea Market



1 comment

© wrapped in class
Maira Gall