Friday, November 14, 2014

Sweater Weather

This cold weather has me wanting to curl up in a ball and drink hot chocolate, but there are things to do and people to see! Today I wore one of my new favorite turtle necks I had purchased from H&M a while ago, and finally am able to wear it! Instead of the usual denim & sweater look, I went with Vegan leather trousers; a more edgy look. I never thought in a million years I'd  see myself in loafers. But they are my new favorite type of shoe to wear, so comfy & stylish.

                                               "Eat, Drink, & Be Cozy"
                                                         
                                                            xx.
                                                          Taylor








Turtle neck, H&M(shop the look)
Leather Pants, Beccas Closet (Nordstroms)
Loafers, H&M(shop the look)

1 comment

  1. Love your oversized turtleneck! It looks so cozy. The perfect sweater to wear on a chilly winter day! So cute. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete

© wrapped in class
Maira Gall