Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Turtle Necks

As a kid my mom always dressed me to the T. You would never see me in sweats or hammy down t-shirts. And as a kid I always gave my mom a hard time about it. I remember she used to always put me in this headband that made my hair stick up and it was always a screaming match to get it on. Now, I look at pictures of me in it & I wish I could pull that headband off.  Another hassle she had with me was putting me in turtle necks. OMG, I hated them! Hear I am wearing a turtle neck at age 21.

                                                    Moms always know best.

                                                                  xx.
                                                                Taylor









Pants, Forever 21 (similar)
Turtle neck, Forever 21(shop the look)
BP, Necklace(shop the look)

No comments

Post a Comment

© wrapped in class
Maira Gall