Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Neutral Color

Finals have had me going crazy! All I've wanted to do for weeks was get back to my normal routine and blog my favorite outfits, but it's been tough, sorry for the delay! Today I'm wearing one of my favorite beanies (only because it has the cutest fuzzy pom pom on top). I decided since I was going to wear my leather jacket with this soft look, a little grundge needed to be applied. Right before I did this shoot I cut my jeans! One of the scariest things I could have done considering they're my favorite black jeans. I'm loving the neutrals this fall/winter season, perfect way to soften any outfit.

                                                 xx.
                                           Taylor










Beanie, Dor L' Dor  (shop the similar look)
Jeans, Pacsun (shop the look)


No comments

Post a Comment

© wrapped in class
Maira Gall