Monday, January 19, 2015

Caribbean Paradise

 These past two weeks have been so amazing and life changing. It was so hard to say goodbye to Thailand yesterday and all the amazing people I have met on my trip. Everyday was something new and inspiring. One day we were able to talk to Monks and learn about their lifestyle, another day I was riding elephants, petting tigers, snorkeling in Phi Phi Islands, and doing lots of shopping. Being able to travel to another country is something I reccomend to everyone. I have learned so much about Thailand and about the people who live there. But being home again makes me really appreciate where I live and what I have.

I had purchased this dress in Mexico about 5 years ago, never knowing when I was going to be able to wear it. I thought my last night in Thailand was a perfect fit for it.

                     "Traveling- it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller"
                                                     
                                              xx.
                                             Taylor







Dress, Somewhere in Mexico
Sandals, Berlington Coat Factory
Bracelets, Authentic "Long Neck Tribe" hand made

No comments

Post a Comment

© wrapped in class
Maira Gall