Monday, March 9, 2015

Fringe

 It's been way way too long since I last posted! So many crazy things have been going on in my life that blogging has become a little difficult. Got into a little accident a couple weeks ago and had my nose broken! (Reasons for my face not being shown in this post). It's been crazy but I'm trying to get back into my routine! Anyway, fringe is starting to make its way back into the fashion scene and I'm super excited about it. With the winter season slowly transitioning into spring weather it's very hard to pick out the perfect and most comfortable outfit to wear. Layers are always a smart idea. So here I paired a light tank with a cashmere sweater, beige jeans, and some lightweight fringe booties.

                                                                 xx.
                                                               Taylor








Hat; Urban Outfitters
Boots; Minnetonka
Jeans; Charlotte Russ
Sweater; Vanilla Sky
Necklace; Nordstroms

Shop The Look:
  

No comments

Post a Comment

© wrapped in class
Maira Gall