Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Stripes on Fleek

This post is all about the new sunnies. I found some really cool
sunglasses on Forever21 the other day but realized they were
way out of my budget, so I picked up a cheap pair & 
decorated them myself. I went with a black & white theme
today because of the black & white sunnies. Vertical stripes
are the most flattering stripes in a way that they make you 
appear skinnier, and we all love that. I threw this stripped 
collared blouse over a tight fitting dress that I've had for a 
while. The grays, blacks, and whites compliment each other best.
While going with the stripped theme I decided to pair it with 
one of my favorite referee socks from American Apparel, and some 
peep toe heels. 

xx.
Taylor

























Shop the similar look:
Dress; Forever21
Blouse; Some store in Soho
Socks; American Apparel
Shoes; Madden Girl
Sunnies; Made by me
   





No comments

Post a Comment

© wrapped in class
Maira Gall